Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Noah's Perfect Pepper

My boy was thrilled to pick his first pepper from the garden yesterday. In fact, he refused to leave for Disney until the deed was done.

Tonight, we sliced it up in our salad and he ate every bite. He's usually not into anything spicy, so I was worried the banana pepper would have too much kick for him. Fortunately, it turned out to be pretty mild - of course, I think he would have eaten it anyway. We're all delighted that there are another three peppers on their way!

No comments:

Post a Comment