Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Be a Follower

Yes, you're really seeing handbags on my blog. You know how I feel about shoes, so is it really that much of a stretch?

Now what you may not have seen coming is a little subtle bribery. Now that my blog is "official" with the cute new look and all, I am actually going to tell people about it. And eventually, it would be nice to think I wasn't writing it entirely for my own benefit. So, sign up to follow my blog by the end of June, and you'll be entered in a drawing to win a J Lynn handbag.

Still not seeing the connection? Well in between the horseback riding and the bellydancing, somewhere right before "becoming a mom", I had a business with my mom designing and manufacturing a line of handbags. Did I mention that this was RIGHT before I became a mom? So take the fact that "design and development" is way more my cup of tea than "sales and marketing", add in a brand new baby boy and you can probably see how I still have a few handbags on my hands. And one of them just might be coming your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment