Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Solar System Mobiles

How fun that we got to make solar system mobiles at My Art Studio this week in preparation for next week's mini-series on the moon. The kids started by painting their "sun", then colored and collaged their way through all the planets. Noah added his own touches, of course; he insisted on adding rings to Uranus and drawing the stormy red spot on Jupiter. Ava started strong but lost interest somewhere around Saturn, so I helped her finish up and string her solar system together.

No comments:

Post a Comment