Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hoola Hooping Class

What a fun co-op we attended today - the kids got to make their own hula hoops! Noah fancies himself to be quite the hoop expert, so he was especially excited. Ava - to my surprise - was very upset that she was not able to keep the hoop up. I think I have a little perfectionist on my hands - oh, I don't wish that on her for anything!

The kids were excited to show their hoops to Daddy when we got home, and I tried showing Ava other things she could do with it - roll it, jump in and out of it, etc. She actually started having fun, and even got it to spin around her hips a time or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment