Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Free Homeschooling

Well, I thought I was headed to bed at a relatively decent hour tonight. At least until I decided to check out the latest Facebook buzz amongst my homeschooling friends . . . Free Homeschooling 101. After, tooling around on the Facebook fan page, I found my way to the blog . . . wow, this is going to take a while!

So far, I've seen some favorites (such as NeoK12 and IXL), but I've already stumbled upon many great, new, FREE homeschooling resources conveniently organized by subject - everything from history and language arts to astronomy and typing. Just wanted to pass along this great resource; can't wait to explore it more myself. In the morning, that is.

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog...and Free Homeschooling! Thanks so much for the nod. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course! You have no idea how many positive, grateful comments this post received on FB from homeschool mamas thrilled to find all the great resources you've put together. :)

    ReplyDelete