Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Start of Things to Come

Wow, who knew the first anniversary of my blog had already come and gone? Certainly, not me. In case you hadn't noticed, I've been absent for the past few months. A total overhaul of our homeschool schedule (will blog about it - promise!) was quickly followed by vacation (will blog about it - promise!), a trip to the homeschool convention (will blog about it - promise!) and - coming this weekend - a move to a new home (will be so OVER it by then that I definitely won't blog about it!)

It's been frustrating to have so many ideas and so little time (work has also picked up during this busy time, of course). So I at least have to put the idea out there that the blog is headed for - to put it in Homeschooling in Heels speak - an extreme makeover. More details coming soon . . . or I may keep them a secret until the big reveal. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment