Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Teaching Tool Tuesday - First Pictures of our Crazy About Cars Lapbook

Don't forget that the Crazy About Cars Lapbook is available for download from the "Curriculum to Share" sidebar. I'm so thrilled with how ours in turning out! Noah can't wait to finish it because once it's done, we get to move on to building his model fuel cell car. The "stop light" circles on the front aren't part of the template. They were Noah's idea, and we cut them out of the extra file folder parts left over from making the lapbook body.

Here are some pictures of our lapbook. If you decide to make this one, I hope you'll leave me a comment on how it turns out or share some pictures over at the Homeschooling in Heels Facebook page.

 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. cool lapbook. My son would enjoy one on cars! Thanks for stopping by via Hip Homeschool Hop. Have a great week.

    Amy @ Missional Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I'm your newest follower from HHH. Love the Cars book! I'll have to file it away for future use! Thanks so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome lapbooks, Jessica! Your bio is fascinating, btw ;) Thanks for stopping by Magical Mouse Schoolhouse. I am following back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopped by from the Hip Homeschool Hop cuz I love the name of your blog. I am a shoe lover too. I highly recommend that you subscribe to this blog:

    http://lawandshoes.wordpress.com/

    It's not mine but I did do a guest post there. I love the fact that I can indulge my love of shoes simply by reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool blog! Thanks for the recommendation! :)

    ReplyDelete