Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hot Deal: 50% off Shoes, Apparel and More at Shoebuy.com

Today's Groupon for Orlando is right up my alley . . . 50% off Shoes, Apparel and More at Shoebuy.com. You can buy a $40 gift certificate for only $20 to use on any of their over 1 million product, including sale items. And after watching Shoebuy for a few months, I can tell you that they have some great sales!

Shoebuy is an accessories site similar to Endless that offers free shipping and, if your shoes don't fit, free return shipping. They have a great selection, and all my transactions with them have gone smoothly. If you're in the market for shoes - or planning ahead for your child's next size - this is a great deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment