Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Shoe Sale Saturday - 50% Off at Robeez

I know that I keep saying “it’s not all about the shoes”, but sometimes it is . . . just a little. And Saturday seemed like a good day to reward myself for a hard week’s work by browsing the best shoe deals online . . . who knows, maybe you’ll reward yourself too!

Another great shoe deal from a popular children's shoe manufacturer . . . Robeez is offering 50% off select styles plus free shipping on purchases of two or more pairs. Click here to shop the sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment