Is it possible to be a dedicated homeschooling mom while still making time for myself as an individual (a girlie girl who likes cute shoes)? I like to think so. Follow along, and I'll let you know for sure.

Trust me . . . it's not ALL about the shoes.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

"How to Make a Lapbook" Video Live on Facebook

Most of the time, when I mention lapbooks, I get either enthusiastic nods or blank stares. Those who know lapbooks love them - and those who don't are often overwhelmed by the idea. I remember being a "blank stare" person like it was yesterday. I had no idea what a lapbook was much less how to make one.

Three years later, we're a bit lapbook crazy; I have to restrain myself from making one for every single unit. So for a while now, I've been thinking about making a very basic lapbook video - a simple "what" and "how" for those who are intrigued by the concept and looking for a starting point.

Today was the day that I finally tackled this project, and to kick-off our newly-created Facebook page, I'm making it available only on Facebook for a week before I share it here. So wait around if you like . . . or, better yet, join us over on Facebook to see it now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment